- The nominee must be an active profile/page/account from any online sources such as websites, social media and applications for more than 1 year.
- Nominees must have excellence in the proper and positive use of new media and communication since each award is designed to recognize exemplary original work.
- Nominations shall be open to the public-nationwide and will be coursed through the website (catholicsocialmediaawards.com). Any questions or concerns about the awards can be sent through the website via the comments section or emailed to us through email@example.com.
- Any individual or group social media accounts, that fit the criteria of each award, can be nominated.
- Self-nomination and multiple nomination per award is allowed. However, multiple nominations will hold no bearing upon final judgment of the panelists.
- Only Philippine-based profile/page/accountwill be accepted for CSMA 2017 nominations.
Nomination period will be on August 2017
Call for nominations will ends on October 30, 2017
Announcement of short-listed nominees will be on November 3, 2017
Judging of the panelists for each award will be on November 3, 2017
Catholic Social Media Awards Night is on November 18, 2017
HOW TO NOMINATE:
1. To get started: Select a Category
- Read the description of the category you want to select.
2. Fill up theapplication for nomination form:
- Your Name (the person who will nominate):
- Your e-mail address:
- Your mobile number/landline number:
3. Send your nomination/s:
- Enter the Name of the nominee (Individual or group):
- Enter the links of the nominee’s social media accounts, websites, blogs, or profiles:
- Nominee’s email, mobile number and other contact details:
- Nominations will close on October 30, 2017
1. You will receive an email confirming your nomination.
- Once all entries are in, a CSMA committee will evaluate each nomination resulting to a short-list of nominess per award.
2. Short-listed finalists will be announced in the website.
- Awardees per category, to be determined by a panel of judges, will be chosen from the short-listed finalists.
- Short-listed finalists will be invited to attend the Catholic Social Media Awards Night 2017 on November 18, 2017at7 o’clock in the evening at Siena College, Quezon City, Philippines.
3. The CSMA Awardees shall receive:
- Recognition, trophy, and prize money;
- Featured articles in YouthPinoy website and other CSMA-related social media accounts; and,
- Partnership and collaboration with events, projects, and advocacies of YouthPinoy.
CSMA Categories 2017
Best Parish Facebook page
Best Catholic Org Facebook page
Best Catholic Facebook Public Group
Best Diocesan Website
Best Parish Website
Best Catholic Org Website
Best Catholic Blog
Best Catholic Vlog
Best Twitter Account
Best Instagram Account
Viral Story of the Year
Facebook Photo of the Year
Instagram Photo of the Year
Catholic Song of the year
Best Catholic Hashtag
Best Social Media Campaign
Male Social Media Influencer of the Year
Female Social Media Influencer of the Year