CSMA 2018 Mechanics
- The nominee must be an active profile/page/account/site from the online sources or platforms indicated per category.
- Nominees must have excellence in the proper and positive use of new media and communication since each award is designed to recognize exemplary original work.
- Nominations shall be open to the public-nationwide and will be coursed through the website (catholicsocialmediaawards.com). Any questions or concerns about the awards can be sent through the website via the comments section or emailed to us through email@example.com.
- Any individual or group social media accounts, that fit the criteria of each award, can be nominated.
- Self-nomination and multiple nomination per award is allowed. However, multiple nominations will hold no bearing upon final judgment of the panelists.
- Only Philippine-based profile/page/account/site will be accepted for CSMA 2018 nominations.
Call for nominations will ends on October 26, 2018
Judging Session will be on October 27 – 30, 2018
Announcement of Short-listed Nominees will be on November 4, 2018
Catholic Social Media Awards Night is on November 17, 2018
HOW TO NOMINATE:
1. To get started: Select a Category
- Read the description of the category you want to select.
2. Fill up theapplication for nomination form:
- Your Name (the person who will nominate):
- Your e-mail address:
- Your mobile number/landline number:
3. Send your nomination/s:
- Enter the Name of the nominee (Individual or group):
- Enter the links of the nominee’s social media accounts, websites, blogs, or profiles:
- Nominee’s email, mobile number and other contact details:
1. You will receive an email confirming your nomination.
- Once all entries are in, a CSMA committee will evaluate each nomination resulting to a short-list of nominess per award.
2. Short-listed finalists will be announced in the website.
- Awardees per category, to be determined by a panel of judges, will be chosen from the short-listed finalists.
- Short-listed finalists will be invited to attend the Catholic Social Media Awards Night 2018 on November 17, 2018 at 7 o’clock in the evening at Siena College, Quezon City, Philippines.
3. The CSMA Awardees shall receive:
- Recognition and trophy
- Featured articles in YouthPinoy website and other CSMA-related social media accounts; and,
- Partnership and collaboration with events, projects, and advocacies of YouthPinoy.